IF you have any queries or problems regarding any of the following these are the contact details of the organisations you need to contact.

Roads, highways including footpaths: Norfolk County Council www.norfolk.gov.uk , follow links to roads and transport. This includes reporting potholes. Tel 0344 800 8020       email [email protected]

Planning, rubbish collections: Broadland District Council  www.broadland.gov.uk  or telephone 01603 431133

Leave a Reply

Comments are moderated. This may take some time as there is no full time moderator for this site.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with a *